Pasin Bags plastic bags can be customised and make an effective communication and marketing tool. They come in several different sizes and can be made of high-density (HD) plastic or in the more lightweight low-density (LD) plastic material.
The plastic shoppers can be customised with 5-colour flexographic prints.
The handles can be:
• die cut, with the typical bean shape cut into the bag or in the vest style with the handles on the sides of the shopper
• made of soft plastic heat-sealed strips applied to the inside
The PVC-coated shoppers by Pasin Bags are produced with highly resistant plastic material.
Available in different weights and sizes, the PVC bags can be customised with various printing techniques:
• four-colour (CMYK) or spot-colour offset printing
• digital printing
• flexographic printing
• roto-offset printing (for large quantities)
The PVC bags can have several types of finishes:
• glossy lamination, which gives the shopper a shiny and refined look
• rigid lined bottom
• lined and pocketed interior
• internal stitching as a finishing element, or an edge of the same material used for the shopper
The handles can have different lengths, are made from the same material as the bag and are attached with metal studs or rings.
The PVC bags can be left open, or closed with a zip or Velcro strip.
The shoulder bag version is particularly suitable for trade fairs and events, also due to the material’s resistance. The long nylon handles can be sewn or attached with studs having steel, gold, white or black finish.